VWR® PCR Workstation
The VWR® PCR Workstation offers twin decontamination action by UV inactivation of airborne and surface-bound contaminants, and therefore represents an ideal environment for PCR sample preparation and other sensitive protocols.
- Large working area for stress-free working
- Can accommodate benchtop equipment
- Active decontamination of work surface during non-working time by UV irradiation
- Additional inactivation of aerosol-bound contaminants by shielded UV Air Recirculator during operation
- Contaminant prevention with antimicrobial work surface made of stainless steel
- Function indicator for UV air recirculator tube
- Displays operating time of UV tubes
- Enables well-timed replacement of tubes for constant UV intensity
- Removable shelves provide additional storage space at the rear panel
- Four internal power outlets for operating lab equipment
- Electromagnetic safety mechanism stops UV irradiation if front panel is opened
This workstation allows the combination of several working steps without change of location or interruption of workflow, thereby also minimising the risk of cross-contamination.
Ordering information: Assembly required.