The M3 series combines 3 microscopes in one! The M3 allows you to view both microscopic
specimens, by using the compound objectives (4X, 10X, and 40X), and macroscopic specimens, by
using the 1X macro objective. It is cordless, using energy efficient, rechargeable LED illumination,
and compact so it is ideal for both classroom and field work applications. Through the unique
configuration of objectives, the M3 achieves a magnification range of 10X-400X. Switching from
compound to macro use is easy to accomplish by changing the objectives and adjusting the stage
positions. All metal construction makes it durable for use in any environment. The unique tripod
base keeps it sturdy even on rugged outdoor surfaces.
• Widefield 10x /18mm eyepieces.
• Binocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
• DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromat objectives, and
1X Macro objective.
• Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
• LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life.
• Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours of use. Battery
charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged,
no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger
station needed/ Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for
recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully
Field Microscope Model M3-B
• 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
• Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls.
• Circular stage with diameter of 4 in. (97mm).
• Stage plate with 0.65 condenser.
• Sealed iris disphragm.
• One-touch stage clips.
• Black and white stage disks, and specimen cup.
• Base dimensions: Triangular with each side 8 in. (201mm).
• Height: 15-1/4 in. (388mm). Net wt. 7.6 lbs (16.8 kgs).
• Frame and base in molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure and vinyl
• Individual: Ship wt. 12 lbs (5.4 kgs), Dimensions 16x16x11 in. (41x41x28 cm.)
• Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 23 lbs (10.4 kgs), Dimensions 18x17x15 in. (46x43x38
• Limited 3 year warranty.