These disposable conical-bottom tubes are manufactured from high-quality USP Class 6 gamma-resistant polypropylene.
- Volume: 15 ml
- Cap style: Flat cap
- Bottom style: conical bottom
- Longer length screw caps with sealing ring prevent leakage
- Easy-to-read black graduations are accurate to ±2%, with 1 ml increments (15 ml)
- Large, unerasable frosted white writing area
- Both the graduations and writing areas are chloroform-resistant
- Engraved graduation at the conical bottom of each tube and leak-proof
They feature black printed graduations and smooth inner walls for easy filling and sample preparation.
Caps are made of white high-density polyethylene.
A white printed writing area on the side allows for permanent coding. Tubes and caps are autoclavable at 121 °C and freezable at –80 °C.
Max. rotation speed up to 12500g.
Certifications: ISO 13485:2003